Discussion topic: I have the Pph Ember app which will no longer connect. Keep putting in my password but the gateway

This message was authored by JonathanBerry This message was authored by: JonathanBerry

Re: I have the Pph Ember app which will no longer connect. Keep putting in my password but the gat

Switched what off??

This message was authored by PC49 This message was authored by: PC49

Re: I have the Pph Ember app which will no longer connect. Keep putting in my password but the gat

The mode button off switch 

This message was authored by Terry_EPH This message was authored by: Terry_EPH

Solid green means you are connected so thats positive.  No zone is quickly solved by following the RF pairing steps.  This is something EPH Tech can help with if you want to get in touch.

This message was authored by AmeliaG This message was authored by: AmeliaG

Can you please let us know if/when you are sorted? I am experiencing the exact same thing.

Hi @AmeliaG 

The Sky engineers are still working on this, We will post here when a solution has been found.

My apologies for the inconvenience here.

- Terry EPH

This message was authored by Beech7 This message was authored by: Beech7

Issues with Ember app gateway box

My gateway heating box which is connected to Ember heating app isn't connecting which is not allowing me to change timings and settings in my heating. I've unplugged the router and gateway box but the green light is intermittent and not allowing my to connect in app. The green light indicates wifi connection however the sky router is working . I've contacted ember app who have said that other customers are experiencing issues due to recent sky updates . They have said there isn't much I can do at my end and therefore feel it's an issue with any updates. Anyone else having. this issue ? 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Issues with Ember app gateway box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Beech7   I have merged your post to this existing thread that is discussing the same issue, a new thread isn't required.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Re: Issues with Ember app gateway box

Hi @Beech7 

The problem is currently under investigation and we are hoping for a solution soon.

In the meantime please dont attempt to pair your system again.  Once the issue is resolved it should just to start to work again by itself. 

-Terry EPH

This message was authored by adamtjames88 This message was authored by: adamtjames88

After working for a week or so my hub has started flashing green again, not sure if related but we had to turn off the power to the router while an electrician moved a plug socket so it could be related to the the WiFi being turned on and off

This message was authored by JonathanBerry This message was authored by: JonathanBerry

Our green light came on solid again yesterday but no zones showing on app.

We've managed to get zones working again tonight, how long for who knows...

Mine for no reason worked for 2 weeks.

I switched my phone off.

I switched my phone back on and can't use ember.  Its as if I never had it.

I back where I was 10 days ago. Frustrated and annoyed!

This message was authored by hanleywilliam This message was authored by: hanleywilliam

I am another customer who now has connection problems following a firmware update. Current firmware version is 7.03.0500R and my Ember GW03 daul band gateway will connect to wi fi but internet connection is for some reason blocked.

I am therefore waiting for SKY to find a fix for this issue.

All we get from sky is we're working on it

Spoke to.pph 2 mins ago. They are as frustrated as we all are. They have a dedicated person to person  talking by emails with sky. 

All they get from sky they're working on it. 

All we get from the "sky" person overseeing this is they're working in on it.

Can someone from sky give us a more step by step technical update.   We are customers of sky and pph.  Please stop batting us off with such simplistic terminology.  Legal advice from citizens advice  could  be the next step . I hope we don't get "we're looking into it". 

Sky have always been customer friendly even those in the CEO s office who deal with complaints. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion