Discussion topic: My broadband isn’t working for the second morning , I’ve tried resetting and unplugging.

This message was authored by Marie30 This message was authored by: Marie30

My broadband isn’t working for the second morning , I’ve tried resetting and unplugging.

My broadband keeps cutting out , I've reset and unplugged this is the second morning of orange flashing lights. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: My broadband isn’t working for the second morning , I’ve tried resetting and unplugging.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marie30 lots of similar posts but given the recent heavy rain it is inevitable unfortunately tgat some lines will be faulty. You can report the fault bybcalling Sky but what can be done depends on the cause Openreach will do what they can but until we all have full fibre to our homes this is going to be a rdgular issue unfortunstely.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Marie30
Topic Author
This message was authored by Marie30 This message was authored by: Marie30

Re: My broadband isn’t working for the second morning , I’ve tried resetting and unplugging.

Hey , 

thank you for responding.

Just weird how we've had worse more persistent rain previously and it's been absolutely fine 🤷🏽‍♀️

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion