Discussion topic: My internet keeps dropping to below 5mbs and I have to keep resetting to get back to 60mbs+

This message was authored by NickNack1 This message was authored by: NickNack1

My internet keeps dropping to below 5mbs and I have to keep resetting to get back to 60mbs+

Internet drops to below 5mbs every 5minutes. I have to keep resetting to get back to 60+ only for it to drop again within minutes. Unhappy with it now. If it continues I'll cancel altogether. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: My internet keeps dropping to below 5mbs and I have to keep resetting to get back to 60mbs+

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@NickNack1 youbare not talking to Sky by posting in the forum we are customers like yourself.

if you post your Sky hubs stats forum members should be able to help. Please run the stats when thecsystem has been running for some time.. See Find your Sky Broadband router statistics

Threatening to cancel is pointless as if there is a line issue it is likely to move with you.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion