Discussion topic: Not connected

This message was authored by Kazbee03 This message was authored by: Kazbee03

Not connected

My sky Q saying not connected and can't connect to the hub but your checker is saying everyth is ok 

All Replies

This message was authored by albur53 This message was authored by: albur53

Re: Not connected

Pretty much every night this week my internet has stopped .. on modem I have from left to right 

Green , no light, green, amber . 

Would be be good if you could sort out . I've tried power off and on several times but nothing happening. Internet is normally okay in morning . 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Not connected

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Posts in the forum cannot be picked up and actioned by Sky.

@Kazbee03 if a simple reboot of the Q box and folowing the on screen instructions does not restore the connection give Sky a call.

@albur53 the leds indicate your hub has lost connection to the exchange. If the connection is still down ie tge internet light is still not showing green run the connection test in the My Sky app - ignore the last result and click to run the test again - if that doesn't tell yountherecisca known issue affecting your line give Sky a call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion