Discussion topic: Possible microfilter issue

This message was authored by Kate831 This message was authored by: Kate831

Possible microfilter issue

Hey! So my husband unplugged our microfilter to try it upstairs and when he plugged it back in downstairs the internet didnt come back on and we had no dial tone on the landline. But if we disconnect the purple cable that connects the mucrofilter to the router, the landline works again. Any suggestions as to how we can get the internet back would ve great - we did try an old microfilter that his parents had but same issue. Thank you!

All Replies

This message was authored by mae-3 This message was authored by: mae-3

Re: Possible microfilter issue

@Kate831 

Replacement microfilters are available for a small price from Amazon or electrical outlets.

-------

Zen internet on G.fast (250Mbps down, 50Mbps up). SAT> IP (Apple 4K 2nd gen TV to LG C1 OLED UHD TV/Dolby Atmos Denon AVR, DacMagic Plus for Hi-Res audio), hosting own blog/forum (cluster), OPNsense & Zenarmor L4/L7 NGFW & DPI IDS/IPS, Asus ET12 Pro Tri-Band wifi, Linux, Gamer: Xbox Series X/i7 laptop, round-robin DNS over HTTPS, non-proprietary VoIP HD AMR-WB (G.722.2) and more... Beta tester Apple iOS/watchOS/tvOS/iPadOS/macOS.
Kate831
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kate831 This message was authored by: Kate831

Re: Possible microfilter issue

Thanks so much for your reply 🙂 We did try another microfilter but had the same issue. Albeit it was an old microfilter of my parents in law so perhaps a new one is the answer - thank you 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion