Discussion topic: Sky fibre stops working a few hours after a reboot.

This message was authored by Mattg05 This message was authored by: Mattg05

Sky fibre stops working a few hours after a reboot.

I changed to fibre about a month ago. All has been fine but in the last week the internet stops working and then needs a reboot. After a few hours the internet goes again. 

i am away from home so have to keep getting a neighbour to reboot the WiFi for me to control my smart products while away. 

Raised the issue with Sky via the app which states that I will get a response in 72 hours but I've had nothing.

Any ideas what the issue could be and how to fix? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Sky fibre stops working a few hours after a reboot.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @Mattg05.’ I've escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Mattg05
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mattg05 This message was authored by: Mattg05

I spoke to an adviser earlier who said that they needed the network technical team to review. I just received a message to state that they needed more information. I said I can't take calls as I'm out of the country. I made this clear a few times now. Can you contact me again via the chat please and let me know what other info you now need. 

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Mattg05 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion