Discussion topic: Sky internet no service

HES06
Topic Author
This message was authored by HES06 This message was authored by: HES06

Re: Sky internet no service

@Volupian sorry to hear that. It's beyond a joke.

This message was authored by R4CH3L1 This message was authored by: R4CH3L1

No internet (west wales)

Hi, tonight me and my family wer watching a film on netflix and then the internet went out. I checked all other internet channels and they wer all the same, telling me there is a technical fault. I checked my mobile phone and that again had no WiFi. After turning on my mobile data I managed to log into the sky app to check my service. Everything on the app is telling me there's no known faults in the area and I'm all good and set up. This is deffinatley false. The internet went out at roughly 12am and hasn't come back on since. Once again, iv checked the sky app and it's telling me I'm all set up again when I am not! Please fix this.
This message was authored by Lani89 This message was authored by: Lani89

Apparently no issues but no wifi

So done checks, reset router - apparently no issues but no WiFi - clearly an issue across the country according to other comments

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: No internet (west wales)

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@R4CH3L1 
You aren’t reporting anything to Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is a customer to customer forum where we try to help each other.

At that time of night it could be maintenance taking place. This is carried out overnight to keep disruption to a minimum as most customers are asleep. If it hasn't returned by 7ish in the morning contact Sky and report it. Just dial 150 free from your SkybTalk landline. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion