Discussion topic: The broadband service is apparently good, but all the devices keep getting kicked from the WiFi.

This message was authored by Dani99 This message was authored by: Dani99

The broadband service is apparently good, but all the devices keep getting kicked from the WiFi.

My Hub keeps showing an orange light and kicking all devices from the WiFI router. I have completed a check and it says everything is good, but 0 devices. The Internet will random cut off, mostly in the evenings and has been getting slower each day too. Everything I check the connection, it says the connection is good, when clearly I'm having issues.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: The broadband service is apparently good, but all the devices keep getting kicked from the WiFi.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dani99 the amber light on the hub means the hub has lost its connection to the exchange. The test result you saw was the condition when the tester last ran if you click to run the test again it would tell you more including whether there is a known fault afecting your line. 

If tge fault is still there this morning give Sky a call and report the issue so they can get it fixed.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Pauline12 This message was authored by: Pauline12

Re: The broadband service is apparently good, but all the devices keep getting kicked from the WiFi.

My internet is not working but checks say it is good 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion