Discussion topic: sky upgrade costs

This message was authored by taff This message was authored by: taff

sky upgrade costs

i am in contract and have discounts for resigning to sky, if i upgrade my broadband to fibre will my discounts carry over and also will i see my new monthly total before i click to agree the upgrade,

thanks for any help

Best Answers
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Re: sky upgrade costs

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @taff 

Your discounts for other products would not be affected by upgrading your broadband.

Whatever the price is showing on the website for your upgrade is what you will pay so any discounts on your current broadband subscription would be lost. 

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Hi @taff 

Your discounts for other products would not be affected by upgrading your broadband.

Whatever the price is showing on the website for your upgrade is what you will pay so any discounts on your current broadband subscription would be lost. 

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@taff upgrading your service will involve re-contractung with Sky and you will be quoted a price. Broadband is separate from Sky TV so it shouldn't affect any discounts you have on that side. I would call and discuss your options rather then upgrading online.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
taff
Topic Author
This message was authored by taff This message was authored by: taff

thankyou very much for your help

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion