Discussion topic: Yahoo email

This message was authored by Magicalmal272 This message was authored by: Magicalmal272

Yahoo email

My sky yahoo email isn't working I can't access it. When I log in it says "account problem" and gives me a number to ring. I rang the sky number and they had no clue what they was on about. I then changed my password to the email and it worked for 2 days and now I'm back to square 1 of it saying "account problem" I know it's not the password because it's just been changed 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Yahoo email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I would suggest trying another password reset. Far easier than trying to speak to Sky about it - as long as it works again, of course.

Magicalmal272
Topic Author
This message was authored by Magicalmal272 This message was authored by: Magicalmal272

I've done it twice now. It's alright for a couple days and then same problem. It solves it but not long term and shouldn't have to reset it every 2 days.  I can login to sky but yahoo email just comes up like this 

IMG_2363.png

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

You will have to call them again and when you do don't mention it is your email account that is locked, just say it is your Sky ID as it might help to get you further with them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by twilight+princess This message was authored by: twilight+princess

Are you accessing the account online or via a device? If via a device then try generating an app specific password & using this instead of your account's normal password.

Virginia.
Diamond Sky VIP member.
This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

@Magicalmal272 wrote:

I can login to sky but yahoo email just comes up like this 

You say you can login to Sky, so if you do and select Yahoo Mail from the drop down menu under your name at the top right hand corner, what happens then?

jayach_0-1712586579092.png

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion