Discussion topic: Log in to Netflix on laptop or Ipad

This message was authored by Jennabrenda This message was authored by: Jennabrenda

I pay for full Netflix subscription via Sky. I gave them the details of my current Netflix account and they basically took over. 

I was able to carry on as normal, now all of a sudden I cant. I can still use netflix on my tv's but not on the kids ipads. I try signing in and it is asking me to sign up??? Fuming because my daughter is at her grans for a sleep over with her ipad and she cant get on. Im in the house where my Wifi is and i cant get on either. 

All Replies

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

Re: Log in to Netflix on laptop or Ipad

Netflix's new rules.

People sharing accounts have F'd it up for people who are genuine users that are away/ on another network.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/124925#:~:text=A%20Netflix%20account%20is%20meant,by%20setting%20a%....

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion