Discussion topic: My Sky app account not authorised

This message was authored by Kelsingra This message was authored by: Kelsingra

Re: My Sky app account not authorised

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey all,

Thank you for confirming that you still experience the login error message.

The problem that impacted the majority of customers has been resolved now. We will need to verify a couple of details with you as it seems to be not related to it. Please get in contact with the customer support on the phone:
If you have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home

UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.

Thanks,

Fanni
Community Moderator
This message was authored by royhayes1980 This message was authored by: royhayes1980

cannot log into my sky app anymore, it says account not authorised. 

I can log in online still, any ideas how to fix? The sky app was more accessible for ne as I have disabilities

This message was authored by zerassse This message was authored by: zerassse

I have the same issue, but even worse. Despite reinstalling the app, it still sazys I'm not authorised to log in and on the website I can log in, but I cannot see the billing page, says it's restricted. Spend entire morning today with sky customer service, after 15 or so transfers the connection broke, but it was obvious that cuatomer service employees were complete time waste. Anyone in Sky who'd actually know how to sort this out???

This message was authored by doug290 This message was authored by: doug290

Have not been able to use the Sky App for about 8 months. Sky have been no help. Cmon Sky sort this out

This message was authored by royhayes1980 This message was authored by: royhayes1980

It's a joke 8 months for me aswell should get compensation for not being able to access full services or vip rewards 

This message was authored by Toni62 This message was authored by: Toni62

I have the same issue, I guess this still has not been sorted.  I want to book the Sky lounge bath Birmingham Arena - how do I do this 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion