Discussion topic: My sky app, links dont work

This message was authored by R72666 This message was authored by: R72666

My sky app, links dont work

In my Sky app, the links don't work, if I want to check my bill or any offers. it asks you to log in, but even then it says we can't connect you right now

Best Answers
R72666
Topic Author
This message was authored by R72666 This message was authored by: R72666 Answer

Re: My sky app, links dont work

I have tried all of them, I think its more that they don't work properly on sky's side of the apps. I've spoken to sky and to be honest I get the feeling they know or the people I've contacted doesn't know how to fix it.

Thanks for help 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried rebooting the device the app is installed on or if possible changed the internet connection to a Wi-Fi one if you are on mobile data or vice versa ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
R72666
Topic Author
This message was authored by R72666 This message was authored by: R72666

Thank you for your reply.

Sky Q it never works I've done all the usual things, reboot the box, made sure the Internet connection is working.

I also have the same issue on my mobile, the app let's me know how long I've been a sky customer but none of the links work, bills or offers even after logging in.

R72666
Topic Author
This message was authored by R72666 This message was authored by: R72666 Answer

I have tried all of them, I think its more that they don't work properly on sky's side of the apps. I've spoken to sky and to be honest I get the feeling they know or the people I've contacted doesn't know how to fix it.

Thanks for help 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion