Discussion topic: TNT Sport not showing on Discovery Plus App

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

Re: TNT Sport not showing on Discovery Plus App

I have discovery plus premium with EE included in within my mobile phone sim only plan. TNT sport ultimate works great on sky stream. I pay £30 a month  for unlimited 5G data/calls/texts with all the loyalty discounts and get three smart benefits. I have chosen discovery plus premium (TNT) Apple Music and Xbox game pass. Worth considering if you want TNT sports. Considering Sky want £30 a month for TNT sports alone. Virgin media stream are currently offering all the TNT sports channels, including ultimate and catch up for £5 a month for 18 months but on a rolling Monthly contract. One of the other EE smart benefits is netflix, which still includes standard one screen with no adverts or for £3 you get full HD 2 screens. Sky now charge £6 for this 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

That's a good point. I have Apple Music with EE. Are you saying you can get Discovery plus premium with EE. Is that one of those things which are free if you have a certain payment with EE?

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

Yes- you are better off swapping your jnclusive apple music for discovery plus and paying for apple music seperately. Apple music only costs £10.99 whilst discivery plus is over £30 or upgrade your ee sim to one that includes three benefits if the extra cost is less than £10.99

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Thanks Jason

@Super+Anthony No worries mate, hope you are well 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

I am ok. Hope you are well

I get discovery plus with Sky though. It's just the premium we don't get like Q.

EE doesn't provide premium either

I will just have to be patient and wait for Sky to hopefully fix the issue

EE does provide discovery plus premium mate, I have it, included in my mobile sim only plan like I said. This allows me to watch TNT sports/ultimate etc on Sky stream 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

I just rang them back and another person said it won't work

I will just wait for the fix to be sorted and just watch normally on stream

Thank you though as always for your help @Jason+Golding 

It does work - you just log in. Why wouldnt it work? You wont get the linear channels via tye sky epg but these are all on the discovery plus app

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

@Jason+Golding You are correct discovery plus does work on stream but is only the standard one. The premier one that works on Q doesn't work though. A very helpful person from Sky informed me that it's a known issue since February on stream and they are looking into the fix

At least I can watch it on the main EPG channels for the time being.

Apologies if I am misunderstanding what you are saying

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion