Discussion topic: Terrible picture quality on 55 inch Sky Glass

This message was authored by Lee_1989 This message was authored by: Lee_1989

Re: Terrible picture quality on 55 inch Sky Glass

@Steve_83

I have the same issues with my picture pixelating  like your pics and I have had the tv replaced once already and still have the same problem 

I wish I stayed with Sky Q instead 

This message was authored by Andrew+Oldham This message was authored by: Andrew+Oldham

Just got the 65" today it's horrible compared to my LG OLED. I've seen better picture quality on a 50 year old Tv.

A £200 tv from Asda gives you better picture quality. To say it's washy and looks dead is an understatement. 
I've requested a return within 6 hours of receiving it.

ive been a Sky customer over 25 years after today and the so called customer service I've had my fill.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andrew+Oldham   Totally agree about the Glass TV but a QLED will never be as good as an OLED.  I had the 55" for 18 months before I sold it and replaced it with a new Samsung TV, Samsung soundbar and a Stream puck.  The difference is amazing.

If you have only just got the Glass TV I assume you are still within your 31 day cooling off period so you should be able to cancel Glass without any penalty giving you the opportunity to purchase a Smart TV and subscribe to Stream.  It's worth thinking about.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion