Discussion topic: Trying to join

This message was authored by Ollieransom This message was authored by: Ollieransom

Trying to join

So I'm trying to join sky and get sky glass. I get to a part where it asks for my account number first 2 digits. However I don't have an account number as I'm only now signing up. How do I get round this? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: Trying to join

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ollieransom wrote:

So I'm trying to join sky and get sky glass. I get to a part where it asks for my account number first 2 digits. However I don't have an account number as I'm only now signing up. How do I get round this? 

On the sky website go to glass then sub heading glass .... you may have selected "switching to glass" by mistake 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. Gibson les paul tribute. Gibson les paul junior. Fender telecaster. Epiphone billie joe .. rock on
Ollieransom
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ollieransom This message was authored by: Ollieransom

I've been selecting "get started" once on the sky glass page. As soon as I put in my address it starts asking for my first 2 digits of account number 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Ollieransom I would suggest you best bet is to call Sky and they can talk you through the process and troubleshoot if necessary.

If Sky is you mobile provider you can phone them by  dialling 150.

If it is not your provider follow this link https://www.sky.com/help/home and scroll down to need more help, click on this and you will see an 0333 phone number to use to call Sky. Unfortunately I cannot include the actual phone number as the forum filters will block it.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Ollieransom wrote:

I've been selecting "get started" once on the sky glass page. As soon as I put in my address it starts asking for my first 2 digits of account number 

That would seem to suggest there's a an existing sky account at your address .... do you have any other sky products currently ? Maybe broadband or tv ?

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. Gibson les paul tribute. Gibson les paul junior. Fender telecaster. Epiphone billie joe .. rock on

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion