Discussion topic: Apps

This message was authored by Cristiane+De+oliv This message was authored by: Cristiane+De+oliv

Apps

Hello, for me, I have SKY go the itvx app and Chanel 4, do I have to pay or is it free?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Apps

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky Go is free as what you can watch matches your Sky TV package.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Cristiane+De+oliv
Topic Author
This message was authored by Cristiane+De+oliv This message was authored by: Cristiane+De+oliv

It didn't help me, I asked if these two apps to see in them I have to pay, because when the advisor I put all my information that I requested, but he didn't tell me if I have to pay or not

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

The channel 4 app and the ItV X app are completely unrelated to Sky, they are owned and operated by ITv and Channel 4 independently. Both of these have apps are free to use via ad-supported tiers and have paid for premium tiers that remove ads and grant access to additional shows (for example the Brit box shows on ITV X).

Both of the apps are completely unrelated to Sky Go, which is only available to those who pay for a Sky subscription to watch the Sky channels as on the go.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Cristiane+De+oliv
Topic Author

Just to see if I understood, if there is no advertising it means it's a prize and I'm paying, but if I have an advertisement it means I don't have a prize and I'm free, is that right?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Sorry but you have lost me, what has advertising and competitions have to do with Sky Go where you have posted this ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion