Discussion topic: Code:1414 EuPortability problem. Not allowing skygo to be viewed on laptop or desktop although i am

This message was authored by spacebhouy This message was authored by: spacebhouy

Code:1414 EuPortability problem. Not allowing skygo to be viewed on laptop or desktop although i am

Not allowing skygo to be viewed on laptop or desktop although i am Glasgow, definitley not outside uk , and no vpn are being used....has worked for last 2 years and all of a sudden code:1414 fault

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Code:1414 EuPortability problem. Not allowing skygo to be viewed on laptop or desktop although i

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried a reboot of your broadband router if the devices that are running Sky Go are connected to it. If you do this then leave the router off for at least 5 minutes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
spacebhouy
Topic Author
This message was authored by spacebhouy This message was authored by: spacebhouy

Re: Code:1414 EuPortability problem. Not allowing skygo to be viewed on laptop or desktop although i

not in a home environment, not my router but a company wifi and landlines

This message was authored by Wibble1959 This message was authored by: Wibble1959

I have the same issue and my iPad works fine on the same router.

spacebhouy
Topic Author

problem only started overnight..watched it yesterday no problem, this morning is when i get the eu 1414 code error, have just installed on another laptop and same error

@spacebhouy wrote:

but a company wifi 

Have you spoken to the IT team about this ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Wibble1959 This message was authored by: Wibble1959

I have the same problem on my home broadband its a Sky issue not a local user problem.

It only affects the desktop app and not the mobile app.

Any chance a superuser could escalate this please?

@Wibble1959 

What happened after your rebooted your home broadband router, leaving it off for 5 minutes before powering it back up ?

This message was authored by telscombe This message was authored by: telscombe

Exactly the same problem here - all fine yesterday, today error #1414.  Hope someone can help.

Does not help. As I said my iPad works fine and that is on the same broadband with same internet IP address.

spacebhouy
Topic Author

both my laptop and desktop are running Windows 10 Enterprise , can a superuser alert the sky tech guys to this problem

@spacebhouy @Wibble1959 @telscombe 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your posts to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by G.MCCALLUM This message was authored by: G.MCCALLUM

Having the same problem regarding EU probability, but i am definitely in the UK. can someone help?

@G.MCCALLUM 

I have alerted them to your post as well.

This message was authored by A+Anjous+1234 This message was authored by: A+Anjous+1234

I am having exact same problem, has anyone got it fixed yet, ok on my Samsung phone but not on the 2 iPads we have?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion