Discussion topic: Code:1414 EuPortability problem. Not allowing skygo to be viewed on laptop or desktop although i am

This message was authored by Wibble1959 This message was authored by: Wibble1959

Re: Code:1414 EuPortability problem. Not allowing skygo to be viewed on laptop or desktop although i

Just triad again, left router off for 10 mins, no change.

iPad still works.

Desktop error 1414.

Definately a Sky issue.

can a super user escalate please?

This message was authored by Wibble1959 This message was authored by: Wibble1959

Re: Code:1414 EuPortability problem. Not allowing skygo to be viewed on laptop or desktop although i

Thanks

spacebhouy
Topic Author
This message was authored by spacebhouy This message was authored by: spacebhouy

get up this morning, no laptops shut down last night, no routers turned off and lo and behold everything works again. so was definitley a sky problem which they have fixed...would have been nice for some worker to tell us it was fixed and why

Yes working for me now too.

This message was authored by Gasry+Simmons This message was authored by: Gasry+Simmons

I am having this issue on laptop and xbox one, but not on andriod phone. Rebooted router, xbox and pc and no change, phone works fine. Any idea?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion