Discussion topic: Dowloading a program on Sky Go

This message was authored by sallyprice This message was authored by: sallyprice

Dowloading a program on Sky Go

I am trying to download an episode of a program on Sky History.  I have watched up to episode 19 but have tried to download or watch ep 20 but will only do to Sky Q box but has let me download ep 21 to my computer.  Is there a reason why I can download the latest episode but not the previous episode?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Dowloading a program on Sky Go

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This does sometime happen so what it the program ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
sallyprice
Topic Author
This message was authored by sallyprice This message was authored by: sallyprice

The Curse of Oak Island Season 10 Ep 20.  I have watched the rest and have Ep 21 downloaded but unable to do for this one episode.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It might be worth sending an email to the Viewer Relations team and asking them about this -  viewerR@sky.uk

Make sure you let them know that this is Sky Go related.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
sallyprice
Topic Author

Thank you

This message was authored by Clareridds This message was authored by: Clareridds

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @sallyprice,

I've managed to replicate this issue on my own Sky Q box. I can see that episode 19 and 21 allow you to download to the computer AND the Sky Q box, but episode 20 only allows a download to the Sky Q box.

I've raised this as an issue with the tech team and will let you know once we have an answer.

Thanks for flagging it.

Clare 

Clareridds

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

sallyprice
Topic Author

Thank you

This message was authored by Clareridds This message was authored by: Clareridds

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @sallyprice,

I've had an email back from the tech team looking into this and they've said their support teams are working to have this fixed as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, we do not have a timescale as to how long this would take. however, we do hope this will be soon so that viewers can continue to watch this show on Sky Go.

Thanks for flagging it to us and hopefully will be fixed soon.

Clare 

Clareridds

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

sallyprice
Topic Author

Again thank you

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion