Discussion topic: Error code 0-01

This message was authored by Galaxy+tab+a This message was authored by: Galaxy+tab+a

Error code 0-01

There is a problem with the app because when I put something on to watch it says error code 0-01 can somebody help me please. Andrea

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Error code 0-01

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The 0-01 error is due to a wrong subscription so you are either trying to watch something that isn't in your package or you are signed into the app with the wrong Sky ID.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by JamesT1982 This message was authored by: JamesT1982

Re: Error code 0-01

That's not correct, I am both signed in correctly and am trying to watch a recording on my q box from a channel I subscribe to.

It's just that Sky is an awful service

This message was authored by JamesT1982 This message was authored by: JamesT1982

Error code 0-01 on Sky go app

Yet again, more issues with sky, this time the app not working on my Samsung tablet. 

Why does anyone pay for this rubbish? Never had any issues of this sort with virgin media and I was paying a he'll of a lot less

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion