Discussion topic: Error message Code 0-01 - problem connecting to the Sky Go network.

This message was authored by DeniseShin This message was authored by: DeniseShin

Error message Code 0-01 - problem connecting to the Sky Go network.

I have followed all the recommended tips re fixing this error and it still won't work. I am a new customer who only signed up today to an Ultimate package.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Error message Code 0-01 - problem connecting to the Sky Go network.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I take you you have set up a Sky ID to use to login to the Sky Go app with using your account number during the setup process ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Error message Code 0-01 - problem connecting to the Sky Go network.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I take you you have set up a Sky ID to use to login to the Sky Go app with using your account number during the setup process ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion