Discussion topic: I have Sky Go extra ( as Diamond member) but PS5 won’t log in and says I don’t have sky go extra ?

This message was authored by paulandlouise This message was authored by: paulandlouise

I have Sky Go extra ( as Diamond member) but PS5 won’t log in and says I don’t have sky go extra ?

I have been using my PS5 with no issue now suddenly it says I need Sky Go extra which I have ( as a diamond member I get it free )  anyone else had this problem and how can I resolve it ? Thanks Paul and Louise 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I have Sky Go extra ( as Diamond member) but PS5 won’t log in and says I don’t have sky go extr

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@paulandlouise 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
paulandlouise
Topic Author
This message was authored by paulandlouise This message was authored by: paulandlouise

Re: I have Sky Go extra ( as Diamond member) but PS5 won’t log in and says I don’t have sky go extr

Many thanks - appreciate your help with this - regards Paul and a Louise 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent paulandlouise an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
paulandlouise
Topic Author

@Lisa-P1987  @caesarome 

Hi well not resolved sadly the person that chatted initially was really helpful and could see it was on my account up to November last year then it dropped off - no  notes  to say why so said could I add it myself on the sky app  and her manager would arrange for it to be discounted back to £0 - sadly I couldn't  so she made notes on the system gave me a ref number and confirmed it would be easily sorted by contacting customer service and Quoting that ref. Sadly the person at customer services was less help full and just wanted it  to be  raised  as a complaint and get me off the chat it felt  - and eventually disconnected me from the chat . Not the Diamond VIP service that's promised that's for sure . Been told wait 72 hours and see what happens 

All I have is. CRF nunber what ever that is. So am no further on other than sat waiting for 72 hours - no idea how I will know what's happening but I can almost gurantee it will be nothing sadly .  Any further help would be appreciated 

regards

paul

I'm afraid there is nothing more us customers can do for you as you will have to wait to see what Sky come up with when and if they get back to you,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by KTRich This message was authored by: KTRich

Hi sorry to bother you, I currently have the same issue with sky go extra. I can log in on console but it says I need....(gives 3 options) I have sky go extra as a diamond member like yourselves so I was wondering whether you managed to get this resolved and would you mind pointing my in the right direction if you did please 🙏🏽 

@KTRich 

Is Sky Go Extra still on your account, you will see it under the TV section of your bill if it is:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

Do you have Sky Q or Sky Glass ?

paulandlouise
Topic Author

@KTRich 

Hi  yes got it sorted  - it was caused they say by if you had a sky Simm and cancelled it or never used it when they where giving them away free for a year with a contract renewal - when it drops off you account it takes sky go extra with it . Customer services sort it . Mine was a little more difficult but that was due to some Sky agents not understanding the issue . But we got there in the end !

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion