Discussion topic: I'm trying to watch sky sports on my sky go on my iPad. I have the sky package

This message was authored by Kayleigh911 This message was authored by: Kayleigh911

I'm trying to watch sky sports on my sky go on my iPad. I have the sky package

I'm trying to watch sky sports on my sky go on my iPad. I have the sky package

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I'm trying to watch sky sports on my sky go on my iPad. I have the sky package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kayleigh911 

You haven't said what is happeening whe you try to watch Sky Sports ?

Are you new to Sky or have you returned after being away for 18 months or more ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Kayleigh911
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kayleigh911 This message was authored by: Kayleigh911

Re: I'm trying to watch sky sports on my sky go on my iPad. I have the sky package

Sorry new to this....

It's saying 

To watch this content please upgrade your subscription?

@caesarome wrote:

Are you new to Sky or have you returned after being away for 18 months or more ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Kayleigh911
Topic Author

No have had sky for many years now and sports package was over a year. Only change was we added sky cinema 

One final question, are you seeing the upgrade message when you try to view any of the Sky sports channels so SS Premier League, Cricket, Tennis etc....

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion