Discussion topic: Join the Latest Sky Go Trial for PC (Windows and Mac)

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go not working on Lenovo laptop

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Soulgirl161 

If you have installed the new beta version and have a fault then you need to fill in the fault form:

How do you report any issues on this build?

We’ve made it super easy to report any issues, simply complete our short fault survey. If further information is required, we will let you know via email address you include within your survey response.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by MikeW83 This message was authored by: MikeW83

Re: Join the Latest Sky Go Trial for PC (Windows and Mac)

Hi,

Is the email address: trials@sky.uk legit? I had an email from the providing details to join the Apple Sky Go trial but nothing has seemed to have worked.

I've downloaded TestFlight onto my Apple TV 4K but need the details to get the beta.

I was really excited about this but I'm now thinking it was spam.

Can you help please? 

Thanks

This message was authored by Punkhead This message was authored by: Punkhead

Sky Go now working.👍🏾

This message was authored by phil2265 This message was authored by: phil2265

I'm having the same issues and almost everyone here. With the exception of a lucky few, no matter how many times I delete Sky go, it's folders and any other associated programs as suggested elsewhere in the forum, I get absolutley no where. I've left feedback on the trial short survey over 4 days ago , yet, no one seems bothered to reply concerning the info I gave. Some kind of update (Frome Sky themselves)

would be nice or at least a thread where  other solutions can be found other than scouring all the threads in vain hopes. 

As they say, " no news is good news" but, NO news is also frustrating and not very customer friendly.

This message was authored by EMJ This message was authored by: EMJ

Unfortunately there is now an issue with the text verification step (to check you are a human)... the submit button is dimmed out so can't be clicked... hope this feedback helps.

Are we talking the Short survey? Or the Sky go app itself ? as I don't have the chance to verify anything except cookies before it just closes up on me.

The survey can be found online here:

@caesarome wrote:

How do you report any issues on this build?

We’ve made it super easy to report any issues, simply complete our short fault survey.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

@caesarome 

Many thanks , have re-submitted survey but there is NO verfication button, as sugested by @EMJ . After this I get kicked back to the homepage  and asked to login again. If this is not the case then I don't see another way to submit my fault to be able to get somekind of soloution to the problem!

@phil2265 wrote:

@caesarome 

After this I get kicked back to the homepage 

If you have submitted the survey and it takes you back to Sky.com then it has been submitted OK as it does then default to the Sky homepage.

This message was authored by Rhona1234 This message was authored by: Rhona1234

Thank you - Sky go is now working

This message was authored by dj17 This message was authored by: dj17

The trial app worked straight away. Thanks.

This message was authored by GrumpyPete This message was authored by: GrumpyPete

worked first time i booted it 2 days ago. tried today. error PFE 4002

Ok, so it's been 4 days since I re-submitted my fault survey, (8 days if you include the original submission) and I've not had one word from a sky employee about being contacted or even a suggestion on how too fix the issue. I am constantly re-trying the delete folders and re-install the new trial build but NOTHING. I am clearly not the only person here with this problem yet some find a fix, others don't but from those who do, not one word of how they achieved it!!  I've been a sky customer for 21 years and never had a problem thats been on-going this long without any contact from sky itself. Bad show SKY. It's stopping me from enjoying live F1 when I am not at home by having to watch on a small android phone screen when I usually have my laptop . Seriously thinking of cancelling or downgrading my subs when they are up for renewal. VERY FRUSTRATING !!

I've tried one last fix, and I think it's worked , for now at least!  

1. Right click on the Sky-go button on your desktop.

2. Click on properties at the bottom.

3. Click on the compatabillity tab.

4. Check too see if the compatabillity is checked to windows 8, IF SO, uncheck.

5. Hit apply then OK and then click on app to start. Should fire up and ask you to log in with Sky I D and password.

Like I said, last fix and its working for now! Hope this helps others. Good luck!

This message was authored by Jimmy7062 This message was authored by: Jimmy7062

Solved the problem on windows 10 lenovo PC.  An email from sky or a message directing  people to the fix would be a good idea.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion