Discussion topic: My sky go won’t work as it’s asking me to authorise my device. I’ve never had this issue before

This message was authored by Jwa4444 This message was authored by: Jwa4444

My sky go won’t work as it’s asking me to authorise my device. I’ve never had this issue before

Never had this issue before, sky go is asking to authorise my device and even when I try it still won't work!

All Replies

This message was authored by Maggie166 This message was authored by: Maggie166

Re: My sky go won’t work as it’s asking me to authorise my device. I’ve never had this issue before

Same problem here and no one will post how to fix it. VIP member. With Sky 18 years. 78 and not tech savvy. 
Really unhappy and now looking for a different provider 

Jwa4444
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jwa4444 This message was authored by: Jwa4444

Re: My sky go won’t work as it’s asking me to authorise my device. I’ve never had this issue before

Terrible isn't it! Pay so much monthly for a service that they can't even meet the bare minimum for. It would be good to at least get a reply from them!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have a VPN try disabling it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Maggie166 This message was authored by: Maggie166

I do not have a vpn

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion