Discussion topic: RTE on Sky Q but not Sky Go!

This message was authored by Digifriendly This message was authored by: Digifriendly

RTE on Sky Q but not Sky Go!

I receive RTE1/2 and TG4 on Sky Q via Sky N. Ireland multi room subscription. However I cannot access these channels on my Sky Go app. It says that I need to upgrade my subscription.

I spoke to Sky Customer Agent today. He was very helpful and took me through steps of reactivating my Sky Go connection and signing out and then back into Sky Go app but without success.

Anyone give me any advice to help get these channels on Sky Go?

D. Howard Gilpin

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: RTE on Sky Q but not Sky Go!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Digifriendly 

To see if they can help you with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Digifriendly.

Digifriendly
Topic Author
This message was authored by Digifriendly This message was authored by: Digifriendly

I have sent a message via Sky bubble but as yet have got no reply.

D. Howard Gilpin
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Good afternoon. The previous chat was closed due to no response after 48 hours, so a fresh invite has now been sent.

Digifriendly
Topic Author

I have sent a message via the bubble (c6.00am this morning) and am awaiting a reply.

D. Howard Gilpin

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion