Discussion topic: Re: How do i watch the red button on sky go?

This message was authored by PaulDempo This message was authored by: PaulDempo

Re: How do i watch the red button on sky go?

I still can't find red button matches on sky go, please can you tell me where I can access?

Best Answers
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Morning @PaulDempo @caesarome 

Whilst the red button facility isn't available in the streams, the content should be available on the homepage of Sky Go.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@PaulDempo 

Red button content is not available via Sky Go, it is available via the Sky Sports app that can be installed on phones and tablets.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Morning @PaulDempo @caesarome 

Whilst the red button facility isn't available in the streams, the content should be available on the homepage of Sky Go.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Swwolf36 This message was authored by: Swwolf36

It is available via the SKY GO app.

I'm now watching Leeds V Stoke as I type. The screen goes off at half time and comes back when 2nd half kicks off.

1) Scroll all the way down to the bottom until **bleep** won't go any further down.

2)At the bottom of the screen there's tabs saying-Catch up, Box Sets, sky Cinema then Sports.

3)Tap Sports and choose your game. The same can be said for the other content at the bottom of the page if  you want them.

This message was authored by Swwolf36 This message was authored by: Swwolf36

It is available via the SKY GO app.

I'm now watching Leeds V Stoke as I type. The screen goes off at half time and comes back when 2nd half kicks off.

Open your Sky go app on PC, Tablet, Phone. Then-

1) Scroll all the way down to the bottom until it won't go any further down.

2)At the bottom of the screen there's tabs saying-Catch up, Box Sets, sky Cinema then Sports and others after Sports.

3)Tap Sports and choose your game. The same can be said for the other content at the bottom of the page if  you want them.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion