Discussion topic: Unable to remote record bbc from Monday

This message was authored by Goldfish53 This message was authored by: Goldfish53

Unable to remote record bbc from Monday

Sky go app won't let me remote record to my q box any bbc programmed from Monday there is a message saying I need to upgrade my q box due to the bbc changing to hd broad casting but isn't a sky q box hd anyway Please can someone help 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Unable to remote record bbc from Monday

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Make sure you are remote recording the HD channels as the BBC are closing their SD channels next week. Some of the channels in the app are reversed, so for example for me BBC 2 SD is on 102 where the HD channel is at 802.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by JDH49 This message was authored by: JDH49

Sky are telling me I won't be able to remote record BBC channels on to my sky q box unless I pay to add HD on to my account!

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

@JDH49 wrote:

Sky are telling me I won't be able to remote record BBC channels on to my sky q box unless I pay to add HD on to my account!

BBC HD channels are Free

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@JDH49 wrote:

That doesn't sound right to me as a paying Sky TV customer you can remote record if you don't have the HD package on your account and in any case the HD channels from the BBC are free.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion