Discussion topic: Sky Go App Error Code PFE 9010

This message was authored by tbongoman This message was authored by: tbongoman

Sky Go App Error Code PFE 9010

Interested to know if anyone's had this issue occur to them.

I have the Sky Go App (latest version) running on my Mac. Downloaded a few programmes to watch on a flight, everything worked fine on the way out. On the return flight, which was only 24 hours after the outbound flight, none of the unwatched downloaded programmes would play with the error "This download has expired and is not available to watch. Code PFE 9010".

Once I got home and my Mac was connected to wifi, I tried the same downloaded programmes and this time they worked fine.

Any ideas??

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Sky Go App Error Code PFE 9010

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us tbongoman. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by DiamondGeeza This message was authored by: DiamondGeeza

16 November 2023
I have just encountered this error on my HP laptop, running latest version of the SkyGO app.
All offline viewing has been fine when on holidays over the last 2 years; now, none of my dowloaded Series 3 ["Elementary"] willrun, and yet downloaded viewing is available to me until 3rd December.

When I click any episode I want to view, I get the usual "This program will be deleted from your device in 48 hours after you start viewing..." and I click OK.

Then the error message displays  ["This download has expired and is not available to watch. Code PFE 9010"]  when - clearly - I'm well within the validity of the download's ability to be viewed.

Infuriating isn't the half of it!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion