Discussion topic: Sky Go Error Code

This message was authored by Bin-The-L-Plates This message was authored by: Bin-The-L-Plates

Sky Go Error Code

Trying to use Sky Go on anther iPad I own, but after logging in successfully it throws up an Error Code 50-9.400 and it's asking for a current subscription, but I already have one.

Best Answers
Bin-The-L-Plates
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bin-The-L-Plates This message was authored by: Bin-The-L-Plates Answer

Re: Sky Go Error Code

The wonderful Selena at the Sky call centre  gave me a few fixes to try..... which might be helpful to someone else.

Turn off the VPN
Reset the WiFi router

Try Sky Go on mobile data instead of Wifi

Managed to get it working by just resetting the WiFi router, no VPN so it wasn't that, so tried the reset option.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you logged into the app with the correct Sky ID and password and not perhaps an old one if you left Sky in the past and returned ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Bin-The-L-Plates
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bin-The-L-Plates This message was authored by: Bin-The-L-Plates

Thanks for the reply.

I'm guessing then my Sky account details and Sky ID are different.

I can access the app with my Sky account, but can't watch anything as it chucks up that error, so I'll try to log in with my Sky ID and see if that works.

Bin-The-L-Plates
Topic Author

Using my Sky ID the error code has disappeared, but now it's saying there's a problem and try again later.

Not sure why, so I guess it's try again later....

Bin-The-L-Plates
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bin-The-L-Plates This message was authored by: Bin-The-L-Plates Answer

The wonderful Selena at the Sky call centre  gave me a few fixes to try..... which might be helpful to someone else.

Turn off the VPN
Reset the WiFi router

Try Sky Go on mobile data instead of Wifi

Managed to get it working by just resetting the WiFi router, no VPN so it wasn't that, so tried the reset option.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion