Discussion topic: Sorry, something went wrong. There is a problem connecting with the Sky Go app. Please try again

This message was authored by TheWilloWizard This message was authored by: TheWilloWizard

Sorry, something went wrong. There is a problem connecting with the Sky Go app. Please try again

Recently, following various Apple updates, neither my iPad or iPhone will operate Sky Go. It is working fine on my MS laptop. As soon as I have "signed in" I receive the message

"Sorry, something went wrong.

There is a problem connecting with the Sky Go app. Please try again later"

I have tried every remedy on Sky help, but no joy - spent far too many hours trying to overcome this issue - would really appreciate some help! Thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sorry, something went wrong. There is a problem connecting with the Sky Go app. Please try again

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried turning off the connection to a Sky Q box in the settings of the Sky Go app ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Gardeners This message was authored by: Gardeners

Re: Sorry, something went wrong. There is a problem connecting with the Sky Go app. Please try again

Thanks for replying to my post. I do not have that option, as the App does not open to allow me to change settings. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Something to try, disabl;e the Wifi connection, delete the Sky Go app, reboot the device, turn on the Wifi again then install the Sky Go app again to see if that helps,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Hi there, I followed your suggestion to the letter, but still no joy I am afraid, the frustration continues! It really is a teaser and I hope that eventually someone from Sky will pick up this thread! Many thanks for your suggestion though @caesarome , I am happy to try anything 

This message was authored by unicorndreamer14 This message was authored by: unicorndreamer14

Hi, 

I'm jumping on here, because I have the same problem today. It was working this morning, I went out and when I came home I had an issue with it connecting to the TV Guide. Now I can't sign on as I get the same message. 

Did you manage to fix it?

Thanks if you can help at all.

Hi there, I wish I could say I have made progress with this issue, but I have not. What is even more frustrating is that it seems impossible to address this issue to Sky! Should anyone know how to resolve this problem, please put us out of our misery, thank you 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion