Discussion topic: Using skygo

This message was authored by Shelley80 This message was authored by: Shelley80

Using skygo

I have a sky subscription and can use skygo on my ipad but when i try and log in to skygo on my xbox it states i need to upgrade to skygo or multiroom to use. Why is this

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Using skygo

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you dont have multiscreen then you will need to call Sky Go to add Sky Go Extea to your account as there will be a charge for this if about £5 a month.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Shelley80  Xboxes need the sky go extra or multi screen subscription because that's how sky has decided to bundle it 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

If you dont have multiscreen then you will need to call Sky Go to add Sky Go Extea to your account as there will be a charge for this if about £5 a month.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion