Discussion topic: Xbox sky go streaming problem help?!

This message was authored by Gemgreen This message was authored by: Gemgreen

Xbox sky go streaming problem help?!

Had engineer out yesterday to fix a fault on the line it's been cutting out constantly for weeks. Decided to get multi screen to help boost the signal with the boxes being a booster. That got put upstairs and booster box in the kitchen. Next to our kitchen is our playroom where I use our other Xbox to stream sky go for my little boy (baby tv mad!) since doing all this and fixing the line fault I now can not stream anything on this Xbox. It's logged in, it loads up, but every single channel says this fault

there was a problem streaming this channel. Please select another channel??

any ideas my little boy is autistic needs his daily routine and our normal tv he thinks is for you tube use only (nursery songs) and trust me when I say if he watches on that tv we have the biggest meltdowns so I don't put it on to avoid it. How do I fix this is worked fine before just kept cutting out because of the fault on the line! 

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Xbox sky go streaming problem help?!

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Xbox sky go streaming problem help?!

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Gemgreen . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion