Discussion topic: Im trying to upgrade a phone but its saying iv reached my max devices. I dont even use 4 of these no

This message was authored by Fedda This message was authored by: Fedda

Im trying to upgrade a phone but its saying iv reached my max devices. I dont even use 4 of these no

I'm trying to upgrade a phone but it's saying I have reached my maximum devices even though 4 are all paid and I don't even use them anymore?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Im trying to upgrade a phone but its saying iv reached my max devices. I dont even use 4 of thes

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The fact you don't use them doesn't come into it because if you are paying for them this is what counts. If you are saying they are all paid off then for help with this you will need to call Sky.

If you have a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk landline phone then you can call Sky for free via the 150 number. Or under "Need more help ?" at the bottom this page is the number to call, it might take a few seconds to appear, if you are in Ireland make sure the flag in the bottom right is changed to the ROI so you see an 0818 number:

https://www.sky.com/help

Just ignore the messages at the start of the call and remain on the line for as long as you can and don't hang up when asked to do so.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Ba22e This message was authored by: Ba22e

Re: Im trying to upgrade a phone but its saying iv reached my max devices. I dont even use 4 of thes

I have the same issue. I am trying to upgrade my tablet but I cannot because I have reached my maximum number of devices. The answer stated is wrong, I am not adding I am swapping 1 device for another so I will have the same number of devices when I get the new one as now. I have 3 phones and 2 tablets, all in use. My old tablet needs upgrading NOT replacing why can I not do this. I dont want to cancel the SIM I want to swap it over into the new device, same number and package.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ba22e 

Call Sky and an agent can hopefully arrange the swap for you. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion