Discussion topic: New mobile sim

This message was authored by MILLIE11 This message was authored by: MILLIE11

New mobile sim

I have 4 sim only cards on my sky account . My partner wants to get one and change provider but on sky vip there an advertisement of a 5gb of data for now £5 reduced from £8. But when you click the deal there's no mention of it being £5 it shows was £10 now £8 but l have a clear screenshot showing the other price but offers a different one when you click on the link . Hope this makes sense . 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: New mobile sim

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

That offer will apply to a new sim only so give Sky a call on 150 to see if they can order it for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by cynonvalleyboy This message was authored by: cynonvalleyboy

To Millie 11

Yeah I saw the same thing in VIP.

I have 4 sims and was wondering if I could change what I have to the sims at the new price, well why wouldn't you 

This message was authored by Sophie19851 This message was authored by: Sophie19851

Hi there. I am having the same problem. The 5gb sim is advertised in sky vip as £5 but when you click through it is back to the previous price of £8. Did you resolve the issue at all?
MILLIE11
Topic Author
This message was authored by MILLIE11 This message was authored by: MILLIE11

Hi l tried ringing sky had been put through to people that couldn't help put me through to people that should of been able to help but even though l explained that l only re contacted with sky mobile because they gave me a reduction in my tariff and was told that was the best offer l could get then seeing the £5 one they said that even though they couldn't see the offer at there end it would be only for new customers. Crazy situation and no further on . 

This message was authored by cynonvalleyboy This message was authored by: cynonvalleyboy

Sophie19851

Hi it seems that it's for new customers only 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion