Discussion topic: Lost subscription

This message was authored by Richard112 This message was authored by: Richard112

Lost subscription

I have not used Sky for a few weeks. I have a message saying that I need a subscription 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Lost subscription

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you currently subscribe to Sky TV or did you cancel it ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Richard112
Topic Author
This message was authored by Richard112 This message was authored by: Richard112

I have not cancelled my subscription 

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

@Richard112,

Try callback on your sky q box as the Entitlements on the card might have expired and the EMM was missed to renew the entitlements on the card if it's been turned off for a while

Navigate to Home, then proceed to Settings and click on System Info. Once there, locate and highlight the Viewing Card Number section. Next, select the Setup option on the right-hand side. Finally, choose "Use this option" to initiate a callback.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion