Discussion topic: Remove app showing on my tv

This message was authored by REO1978 This message was authored by: REO1978

Remove app showing on my tv

How to i get rid of the apps that is showing on my main tv programms.

Its so annoying as takes up quarter of my tv screen when trying to watch normal tv 

16977978338742077276095453222286.jpg

Best Answers
This message was authored by ftballman This message was authored by: ftballman Answer

Re: Remove app showing on my tv

No that is a sky q menu. Usually after pressing the "..." button. I thought that menu timed out.

Pressing the back up button should clear it. Or pressing home or almost anything.

Edit obviously my "no" was in response to a now deleted post where someone said it was nothing to do with sky.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi @REO1978 

Thet's the list of apps when you press the the ... key on the remote (right of the home button)

You can use the dismiss button or just press that key again 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@REO1978 

The remote handset button with three dots on it (right hand side below direction keys) triggers the Sky app sidebar

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by ftballman This message was authored by: ftballman Answer

No that is a sky q menu. Usually after pressing the "..." button. I thought that menu timed out.

Pressing the back up button should clear it. Or pressing home or almost anything.

Edit obviously my "no" was in response to a now deleted post where someone said it was nothing to do with sky.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion