Discussion topic: Sound drops itv1 Meridian

This message was authored by David1234321 This message was authored by: David1234321

Sound drops itv1 Meridian

Have been watching itv1 this afternoon and notice intermittent sound drops. Have reset Sky Q box and tv, but still occurring. To is connected to a Sony 5.1 system. Have not had any problems before. Anyone else have issues?

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by josalsam This message was authored by: josalsam

Re: Sound drops itv1 Meridian

Hi 

I am having the same problem, all day yesterday and today. Re booted Sky'Q , made no difference. I have Sony HT9, all other sky channels are ok. Must be ITV, I know they had a major problem yesterday morning with sound .

Jono
This message was authored by Jeswhitco This message was authored by: Jeswhitco

Yes I have the same issue. All other channels are fine, only ITV1 meridian region

David1234321
Topic Author
This message was authored by David1234321 This message was authored by: David1234321

Thanks guys. Glad it's not just me!

This message was authored by peter+manchester This message was authored by: peter+manchester

Yes I have had the same problem

sound keeps dropping  on ITV1, meridian

is Sky aware of this 

David1234321
Topic Author

I'm not sure. But it's still happening now on the Six Nations Rugby. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@peter+manchester  It would be ITV who need to be contacted as it's their channel and nothing to do with Sky.   However you could repor it to Viewer Relations who can pass it to ITV ViewerR@sky.uk

Other than that Sky has no responsibility for another broadcasters uplink/broadcast issues.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

David1234321
Topic Author

Thanks. I have emailed them about the problem. 

This message was authored by Jeswhitco This message was authored by: Jeswhitco

I have manually added ITV1 London as a Channel. No drop outs of sound.. use the following. 
12.363 V SR 27.5 FEC 2/3 DVB -S2 8PSK

This message was authored by peter+manchester This message was authored by: peter+manchester

Hi does anyone know whether this has been resolved as it is still happening on ITV1 for me?

Hi everyone

the sound drops and slight pixelation has started again today 2 months after the last episode on ITV meridian. All other channels are fine

has anyone else had any issues?

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

@peter+manchester ,

Theres an issue with the transponder, the Irish channels are also effected. ITV1 Meridian just happens to be on that TP also 

IMG_1340.png

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion