Discussion topic: Talktalk were out yesterday to connect my WiFi and they did something to the connection for sky so I

This message was authored by Bettyboss58 This message was authored by: Bettyboss58

Talktalk were out yesterday to connect my WiFi and they did something to the connection for sky so I

I have no TV as talktalk have broke it from the outside and they said they would report it to you and it would be fixed the same day well I'm sitting here with no TV and I can't get out as I'm disabled so if you could get a workman out today to fix it I would be grateful thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: Talktalk were out yesterday to connect my WiFi and they did something to the connection for sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bettyboss58 You are not speaking to Sky customer service here, the forum is mainly customer to customer support, to arrange an engineer visit you will have to call Sky and it is highly unlikely that the visit will be today.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Talktalk were out yesterday to connect my WiFi and they did something to the connection for sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bettyboss58 wrote:

I have no TV as talktalk have broke it from the outside 

What exactly did they 'break'?

I doubt TT can actually trigger a Sky engineer to visit...

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion