Discussion topic: I can’t log into Sky Store with my new Sky account as it is still linked to my old Sky ID

This message was authored by Lavenderpixie20 This message was authored by: Lavenderpixie20

I can’t log into Sky Store with my new Sky account as it is still linked to my old Sky ID

Hi,

I rejoined sky after a few years so have a new sky ID, I am trying to log in to sky store but it won't let me, I know it's not the app as I can still log in under my old id but obviously don't have a sky package under that one any more. Please help, I want to be able to link my tv and buy movies. 

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: I can’t log into Sky Store with my new Sky account as it is still linked to my old Sky ID

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Morning @Lavenderpixie20 

Probsbly best to contact the Skystore team directly. This is a good link. 

Their live chat opens in 45 minutes (11am)

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I can’t log into Sky Store with my new Sky account as it is still linked to my old Sky ID

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lavenderpixie20 

If you have been away from Sky for a few years your old ID would have been closed so usually you would have to setup a new  one but if you have purchases made via your old ID then as @mike+simmonds has suggested Iwoyld contact them via the live chat to see what they say.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Lavenderpixie20
Topic Author
This message was authored by Lavenderpixie20 This message was authored by: Lavenderpixie20

I do have purchases on my old one that must be why it is still there. I will contact them on that link. Thank you both. 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion