Discussion topic: Re: Can’t purchase movies on sky store

This message was authored by Brenbro This message was authored by: Brenbro

Re: Can’t purchase movies on sky store

Hi there what if you can't login,as in login to sky store ... sky  glass tv won't give me the option to login to buy any movies sky keep telling me "they're working on it" but it has been over a month now and every time I ring it's the same, "they're working on it" but nothing!!! Is there anything I can do ?? It's like they just can't fix this problem, I can't purchase any movies from sky store, very annoying, I'm actually disappointed I changed my tv because my old tv was way better than this new "glass tv" it's not all it's cracked up to be, my old tv had everything on it obviously except the sky box all the glass tv has is no box but now I also have no sky store to purchase movies I'm actually sorry I bothered changing... if they can't fix this problem is there anything I can do?? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Brenbro 

Are you saying there isn't a login option or that when you do login you are presented with an error message ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Brenbro
Topic Author

It's not giving me a login option, as soon as I click on a movie to rent or buy it comes up with a message "ur login details are incorrect please try again" but it hasn't given me any option to login or doesn't give me any option to "try again" 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Brenbro 

I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Brenbro
Topic Author

Hi thank you, 

I have been onto sky every week since Jan and they keep fobbing me off with "they're working on it" it's been 4 months now I doubt they are able to fix this problem, thats why I asked in my first message, was there anything I can do? I have asked them to take the tv away and replace it as I don't see why I should be paying for a tv that isn't fully working , their response is always the same .... they're working on it!! And I'm getting nowhere with them on this issue, I'm considering seeking legal advice, because the very least they should b doing is either NOT charging me for this tv that's not working until they get it fixed, send me some device for free so I can watch movies on, until they fix it... or replace the tv. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion