Discussion topic: Sky puk and hub loses wifi at same time every night. My mobile states connected but without internet

This message was authored by NedFlander This message was authored by: NedFlander

Sky puk and hub loses wifi at same time every night. My mobile states connected but without internet

About 19:50 every night, my sky puk stops working. (This started about a week ago.)Then says there's no internet. My mobile also says connected but without Internet, but still.loadds pages.  My tv says its still connected to the Internet and the TV apps still work. Ie, bbc player works fine, as does youtube.

My sky hub has all 4 lights on green, initially.  

After about 5 minutes,  the Voice light turns Amber.  

I have ultra fast fibre with sky.

My phone stops working - no dial tone.

If I reset/ turn off then on router, itvtajes about 10 minutes for the system to fully reboot with 3 green lights -no voice still. Then suddenly  the voice light turns green and I can connect my puk again.

Any ideas.?

Up until last week is been pretty stable. 

I'm getting quite frustrated now. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

Re: Sky puk and hub loses wifi at same time every night. My mobile states connected but without inte

We've had the same issue but it's not the puck. The issue seems to be with the Sky router/hub doing something in the early hours that knocks off the WiFi but a quick reboot of the hub is needed to right things. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion