Discussion topic: Sky stream Channel 4 F1

This message was authored by GMSKY007 This message was authored by: GMSKY007

Sky stream Channel 4 F1

I'm looking to find out if you can watch channel 4 F1 coverage later on in the day on a Sunday I.e. is it available to watch from the beginning if the race has started and or is it available to stream from the start? Would I be able to skip adverts thanks  

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky stream Channel 4 F1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you aren't watching the C4 highlights show "live" then you would need to be watching via the C4 app.

Fast forwarding the ads on C4 app when watching on-demand would require you to either have the ad-skipping add-on or subscribe separately to the C4 paid tier.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky stream Channel 4 F1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you aren't watching the C4 highlights show "live" then you would need to be watching via the C4 app.

Fast forwarding the ads on C4 app when watching on-demand would require you to either have the ad-skipping add-on or subscribe separately to the C4 paid tier.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion