Discussion topic: Sky stream. Possible to change HD/UHD format for different TVs?

This message was authored by luke20110 This message was authored by: luke20110

Sky stream. Possible to change HD/UHD format for different TVs?

I'm sure there's an answer to this but I can't find it. I'm having an issue with UHD content on one TV in my house. I have 3 TVs, 2 UHD and 1 HD only. Each TV has a puck. So for F1 I have it set up on the playlist and it defaults to UHD content which is fine for the UHD TVs. But my hd TV won't play the content and I can't seem to find any way round it or a way of changing it to hd on one TV only. The puck is set to hd content. Is there any way round this or manually changing it on each stream?

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Sky stream. Possible to change HD/UHD format for different TVs?

@luke20110 

Can't you create a new HD-only playlist and add content from the HD broadcast streams on the EPG to it? There's no hard drive to fill up so making duplicate playlists in different resolutions is no big deal. If it works of course. 

luke20110
Topic Author
This message was authored by luke20110 This message was authored by: luke20110

Re: Sky stream. Possible to change HD/UHD format for different TVs?

Tried that. Even though the puck is set to HD. For some reason the new playlist still only contains the UHD content which is a pain

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion