Discussion topic: The sound internittently drops on all channels. It clears it for a short while when I reboot

This message was authored by Lola12 This message was authored by: Lola12

The sound internittently drops on all channels. It clears it for a short while when I reboot

The sound drops intermittently on most channels. It clears for a short while when I reboot the puck. It started doing this about 3 weeks ago. Dont think its my TV as itd only 6 months old.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: The sound internittently drops on all channels. It clears it for a short while when I reboot

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lola12  If a reboot of the puck clears it it suggest the puck is the issue.  Have you tried any of the other sound options in the Sky Stream settings menu?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Lola12
Topic Author

Re: The sound internittently drops on all channels. It clears it for a short while when I reboot

No but thanks for suggesting. I will give it a go. I spoke to someone at sky who told me to reboot my internet and try another Ethernet cable but again it cleared it for a while and started dropping the sound again.

Lola12
Topic Author

@GD1thank you for your advice. It worked a treat! 😀

This message was authored by Vivian5 This message was authored by: Vivian5

We're having the same problem.  Sky Srea, overall, is rubbish, but we thought we had  no option.  I hear Virgin now offer a streaming service so I'm going to look at that.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Vivian5 Before you jump to Virgin Media something worth reading is the Ofcom report relating to complaints.  In all categories VM have the most complaints and Sky the least.  It's obviously a personal choice so good luck with whatever you ultimately decide to do 👍

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion