Discussion topic: Cancelling Sky but keeping Premier Sports

This message was authored by Teddington1973 This message was authored by: Teddington1973

Cancelling Sky but keeping Premier Sports

Hi there, I'm about to cancel Sky after many years, but I have a Premier Sports subscription. What will happen when my 1 month notice period ends and everything but Premier Sports goes off? Will I still be able to record Premier Sports? Thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

Re: Cancelling Sky but keeping Premier Sports

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Teddington1973 

The Premier Sports FAQ says:

" Do I need to subscribe to other Sky channels to view Premier Sports?

You do not need to subscribe to any SKY TV package or channels to receive Premier Sports, however you’ll need a SKY box and a dish. We can provide a viewing card just for our channel if you use your SKY box for free-to-air purposes.

Note; you will not be able to record using SKY+ unless you have a SKY Entertainment (Basic) subscription. "

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

@Teddington1973 

The Premier Sports FAQ says:

" Do I need to subscribe to other Sky channels to view Premier Sports?

You do not need to subscribe to any SKY TV package or channels to receive Premier Sports, however you’ll need a SKY box and a dish. We can provide a viewing card just for our channel if you use your SKY box for free-to-air purposes.

Note; you will not be able to record using SKY+ unless you have a SKY Entertainment (Basic) subscription. "

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Teddington1973 

I'd observe the last line should presumably read 'Entertainment or Signature subscription'.

Teddington1973
Topic Author
This message was authored by Teddington1973 This message was authored by: Teddington1973

Thanks guys.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion