Discussion topic: I added Sky Movies today - but you’re still asking me for a PIN number. I can’t access the movies

This message was authored by AlanW14 This message was authored by: AlanW14

I added Sky Movies today - but you’re still asking me for a PIN number. I can’t access the movies

I added sky movies much earlier today. But I can't access the films because you're still asking me for a PIN number - which I don't have!

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: I added Sky Movies today - but you’re still asking me for a PIN number. I can’t access the movie

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AlanW14 
You aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is primarily a customer to customer forum.

Unless you have changed it your pin number is usually the last 4 digits of your viewing card number.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: I added Sky Movies today - but you’re still asking me for a PIN number. I can’t access the movie

@AlanW14 
You aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is primarily a customer to customer forum.

Unless you have changed it your pin number is usually the last 4 digits of your viewing card number.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

The pin is the last 4 numbers on your viewing card which you can find via Settings > Systen Details on your Sky box, or you can set it to whatever you want via this link:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/your-pin

Also you can reset it via your Sky+ box, to do this press the Services button on your remote and go to the Parental Control & Pin section then press the red button to reset it.

Or via the My Sky app > Manage Account > TV > TV Settings > TV Pin > Update.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion