Discussion topic: Ive cancelled sky signature pack but can still access it after my contract ended

This message was authored by baggieboy61 This message was authored by: baggieboy61

Ive cancelled sky signature pack but can still access it after my contract ended

I recently cancelled my sky signature pack and have received a mail from sky confirming my subscription has ended but I can still access channels on the signature pack.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Ive cancelled sky signature pack but can still access it after my contract ended

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Some of the channels comprised in the Signature pack are free to air, which means you don't need a subscription to view them.

baggieboy61
Topic Author
This message was authored by baggieboy61 This message was authored by: baggieboy61

Re: Ive cancelled sky signature pack but can still access it after my contract ended

Thanks for the quick response but I can still access all of the channels I had prior to cancelling .

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Can you access boxsets and/or record/playback ?

Bear in mind you have to give 31 days notice to cancel, and during the notice period you still have full access. 

baggieboy61
Topic Author

Yes I can access everything I had previously, including recordings , catch up. 

baggieboy61
Topic Author

The notice period has ended and I've had email confirmation that the subscription finished on 26th .

Looks like you're lucky then, for the time being at least!

baggieboy61
Topic Author

That's what I was thinking 😁Thanks for the responses 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion