Discussion topic: can i suspend sky tv for a few months?

This message was authored by mike+goldsack This message was authored by: mike+goldsack

can i suspend sky tv for a few months?

I would like to suspend my SKY TV membership for a few months. Is that an option??

Best Answers
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Re: can i suspend sky tv for a few months?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @mike+goldsack 

See: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-payment-holiday

Generally Sky only allow payment holidays for credit agreements and not the subscription side. If you are out of contract you may be able to cancel and then resubscribe.

You would be better calling Sky to discuss your options, as we are fellow subscribers here on the forum.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Hi @mike+goldsack 

See: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-payment-holiday

Generally Sky only allow payment holidays for credit agreements and not the subscription side. If you are out of contract you may be able to cancel and then resubscribe.

You would be better calling Sky to discuss your options, as we are fellow subscribers here on the forum.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@mikealanr wrote:

Hi @mike+goldsack 

If you are out of contract you may be able to cancel and then re subscribe. 

@mike+goldsack 

You won't be able to re-subscribe to Sky+. Sky no longer offer Sky+ or Sky+HD subscriptions. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion